19 Apr 2011

Kitaro


how's life friends,...

recent (during this holiday) i always get a good moment for continue my writing (since all inspiration stuck in my head than i just 've to filter it yeaaah) so i need a good song to accompany me during this non-writing block

yeah here we go. actually i recognize him (master of music) since i was junior high school. but i 'really' know what it means n who he is lately.

"i guess he's the one who exactly know the meaning of music in the era of twenty one century!" said 'myself' hohohoooo..




"oh, master. i love ur music especially caravansary and matsuri... thats sounds totally AWESOME!!!" n said other part of myself. o yeaah!

even rite now he's quite old but he's soul still in music n has a good enthusiasm bout that. oh ya, couple days ago he has a concert in Indonesian n of course the ticket i QUITE expensive (read : quite use capslock means QUITE not just quite, dude. u got it?)

yeaaah! for Kitaro!

Islam