22 Feb 2011

when we're going to @america

well, so how's life, friends?

its getting midnite but im still awake even have so many homework also must face d test for tomorrow, but still dont care anymore bout that. hahaha..

bout my class trip to pacific hall cos "@america" invited us to go there. i'll not retell bout our experiences from A to Z, but it just a little part. actually, i am (or precisely im and particular of my friends) "hunting foreigner" for doing my (our) business communication assignment (sounds silly but we "have to" take a photo together with foreigner, so here it is ;

at d hall

our 1st foreigner "victim" :p

when i'm enough to be a photographer

at least i know that im not d tallest one on d face of d earth

my uncle in memoriam
my other father in memoriam
i hope in d future i'll be as cool as they both (foreigner) hohoho
we both
and here it is, our "cool" guardian teacher. yeah! peace..
i wanna be in d part of u, oh my friends...
 so, friends. at last but not least, let me introduce him. when our mission have succeed for hunting n take a photo together with d "victim" (read : foreigner) :p we're out. then, im looking at one sight with d cool one! yeah! here, is his AWESOME photo, yeah!

cos its my 1st time, how awesome
take ur attention on how cool his style just when he sit
try to make a zoom photo till a hundred n im in a couple meter away
looks! he's totally cool, rite?

Islam